Are You a Morning Person OR a Night Owl?
If you follow these 7 great tips to start your day it will not matter as it will set you up for a great day ahead. Try it for a month and notice the difference!!!
- Choose what you are going to wear the previous night and lay it out before going to bed.
- Write your To Do List the night before, so you are ready to start
- Set your alarm to wake you up 30 mins early so you can get up and have 2 glasses of water and a brisk walk or bike ride to start your day
- Have a healthy breakfast
- Facebook and emails come after breakfast
- Don’t forget to have a Weekend Plan as well, so you don’t waste this precious time
- Monitor your morning habits for a month to start a new routine.
I hope by implementing these 7 simple steps you will have a more productive and happier day. Rose Gibbens NRG