In a Business Plan you write down some of the following things:
- Marketing Goals
- Growth Goals
- Staff Goals
- Your Dream Goals – Those big audacious goals
Here are some great suggestions from a Networking Specialist who understands the benefits of having a Networking Plan in Brisbane. I have been involved in networking groups at leadership level for 12+ years and along the way I have learnt some excellent ways to build a strong referral based networking business. I will share with you one of ‘Rose’s Top 7 Networking Tips’.
Tip 1: Coffee Meetings
- Add 2 Coffee Meetings to your week. Who shall I contact, I hear you ask me?
- New contacts and connections you want to turn into new clients
- First time clients that you want to continue doing business with. Repeat business is easier business the second time around. Be their trusted connection.
- Established Clients that you have a great relationship with already and that will be happy to refer new clients to you. How many times do we take these clients for granted? We only need to ask to get a new referred client, but you need to be specific in who you ask for. Remember the old saying – ‘A Referred Client is the Best Client’ Set aside two hours a week for 2 x 1 hour coffee meetings at a café near you and get your clients to come to you. This saves time and increases your success rate as you are concentrating on this one task for the allotted time. I have found this works really well for me and greatly increased my new members to my group.
- Turn off your phone and put it in your bag. Concentrate on your client. They will really appreciate this and respond to you better when you show them that they are the most important person at that time to you and you are really listening to them.
If you make a commitment to book 2 Coffee Meetings each week and you stick to that Plan, you will be amazed at how simple and effective it is. “Coffee Is Good For You”.